Saturday, September 4, 2010

Insane-o-cat and my dad's birthday!




Hi everyone!
Recently, my dad had his birthday and we celebrated!
We put up streamers and a balloon.
I decided to take insane-o-cat up to the balloon and she got really scared!
I told my dad and he decided to take her up to the balloon but when she even saw it she got scared, so again my dad decided to take her into the lounge and pat her to calm her down and tried to get her up but then she went crazy and she hissed!
Later we took the balloon and streamers downn and then my dad took her and showedher the room!
Wow, she was relaxed.
Isane-o-cat is scared of things hanging down from the ceiling!
Funny, cute and adorable insane-o-cat!

5 comments:

  1. We don't blame her; we'd be scared of monsters hanging from the ceiling too! Belated happy birthday wishes to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to your Dad!...We are afraid of balloons too, but we have been known to play with the strings after they've been around for a while...Hope you guys are having a fun weekend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course she's scared of things hanging from the ceiling! Have you ever seen anything nice hanging from the ceiling? Everything up there is dangerous to us cats! I get the shivers every time I catch a glimpse of the ceiling fan (aka the propeller of doom!). I try to pretend its not there, but I know one day its going to suck me up into the blades!

    Neyland D. Catt
    http://fictitiouscat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you OK at your place? I worry when I don't hear from you.
    Sending you holiday cheers from across the miles and wishing you and your family a fun holiday filled with love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess giving her a balloon to play with is out of the question hmmm? Well good luck and stay away from ceiling monsters. Oh I wanted you to read a cat article I found http://www.felines4us.com

    ReplyDelete